Payroll Management is an integral part of Crew Management services, supported by the V.Group global network of offices we are able to offer local knowledge and expertise to ensure that we can provide the best possible service to all our clients.
The payroll systems have been developed in house to provide maximum flexibility, allowing clients to streamline their payroll processing, accounting and cost control.
Our service is capable of managing payroll solutions
- for fully-managed, crew-supply and payroll-only vessels, yachts and offshore units
- for payrolls where there are just one or two employees through to hundreds of employees to be paid each month
- single or multi-currency payrolls
- accepting data in a variety of formats, originating from vessel, unit or shore based office
- reporting in agreed formats to clients, employees, statutory bodies, pension funds and unions etc.
- making payments economically using local and international systems,
- transferring funds to debit/bank cards which allow the cardholder electronic access to his or her funds
We are also able to offer guidance regarding employment solutions and employment contracts, to ensure they are compliant with the relevant legislation and the Maritime Labour Convention 2006.